Remembering of bad a moment on Oct 23, 2008 as finalize after long time life in conflict that really I didn't know what's the problem come actually. Yeah.. until now, still dont know but force it must be.
Thanks everythin and thank the chance, you will feel by comparation with the other or someone was choosen on you. Let's life with on our way each other. Today is the day where I have to write new something from now and future. No body knows the God's secret, strarting by "bismillah" NEW LIFE, NEW COLOR IN MY LIFE
Thanks everythin and thank the chance, you will feel by comparation with the other or someone was choosen on you. Let's life with on our way each other. Today is the day where I have to write new something from now and future. No body knows the God's secret, strarting by "bismillah" NEW LIFE, NEW COLOR IN MY LIFE
No comments:
Post a Comment