on the latest days I feel to be an object only. not all, but almost all, including my brothers. the young brother more love to his girl, so I am like a supplement. When I need his helping, no answer at all.
As old brother, I am wondering about you. Really. But may be, you give me the point only for supplement, no important. I try to bring you to be professional, but you choose "fun" only. Don't you shy if you can't do the task? This is always you did.
You more love your darling than your brother. Yesterday, I just want to share about mas sito, but there is no reply from you. OK lah, I am so sorry about, I want to try to be mine.
For the job:
Please enjoy with your choice (if you want as you want), because you too difficult to improve.
but...
if you want to change, starting from now may be not yet too late. Let's discuss and what do you want.
As old brother, I am wondering about you. Really. But may be, you give me the point only for supplement, no important. I try to bring you to be professional, but you choose "fun" only. Don't you shy if you can't do the task? This is always you did.
You more love your darling than your brother. Yesterday, I just want to share about mas sito, but there is no reply from you. OK lah, I am so sorry about, I want to try to be mine.
For the job:
Please enjoy with your choice (if you want as you want), because you too difficult to improve.
but...
if you want to change, starting from now may be not yet too late. Let's discuss and what do you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment